Quino, "Potentes, prepotentes, impotentes", Buenos Aires, 1989

Quino, "Potentes, prepotentes, impotentes", Buenos Aires, 1989

Apr 20, 2011

Court of Cassation: Last List

Dear all,
the Secretary of the Court of Cassation has authorized our visit! We'll meet our guide at the entrance in Piazza dei Tribunali (the side of the building in front of the river) at 10:00 am on April the 26th. Please come 15 minutes earlier! We will have also the opportunity to visit the important Court's Library.
Some of you have registred only during the last days (Giordano Di Lorenzi, Luca Tosto, Corallina Lopez, Dante Esti, Lisa Picone and Claudio Corsetti). I hope that they will be admitted but I have to wait for the reply of the Court's Secretary. I'll let you know during the next days on the blog. I'm very happy that you enjoyed prof. Watt's classes and I am looking forward to hearing directly your comments. See you soon!

This is the list of students that asked to participate (Moira, sorry for the mistake of the previous list) :

1. Antonelli Roberta

2. Avvisati Maria Luisa

3. Baliva Giulia

4. D’Alessio Paolo

5. De Prosperis Sara

6. Di Florio Cristina

7. Di Giacomantonio Moira

8. Di Silvestro Monica

9. Ercoli Francesco

10. Favilli Valentina

11. Gialdroni Stefania

12. Gulli Federica

13. Ingrosso Francesca

14. Margarita Enrica

15. Morigi Silvia

16. Natalini Francesca

17. Papi Luigi

18. Pucci Federica

19. Roberto Michela

20. Roggenkamper Daniel

21. Tammert Christian

22. Vuerich Giordana


NEW ENTRIES
23. Corsetti Claudio

24. Di Lorenzi Giordano
25. Esti Dante

26. Lopez Corallina

27. Picone Lisa

28. Tosto Luca

4 comments:

  1. Dear Prof.ssa Gialdroni, I wanted to correct my name, Maria Lisa Avvisati and not Maria Luisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my name needs a correction: Pucci FRANCESCA, not federica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no problem!:-)
    Happy Easter to everyone!
    See you on the 26th April!
    Moira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear all,
    you are all admitted to come! I will correct the mistakes (sorry, I am always in a hurry!) and then post the final list. I will give you some information on the exam too. Ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete